Terms and Conditions – Use of Website
Please read these Terms and Conditions if you use this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms.
- I. Use of site
- This website is operated by Bespoke Framing.
- The content of this site, including all designs, text, graphics and source code belong to Bespoke Framing. If you would like to reproduce, distribute, modify or publicly display the contents of https://www.bespokeframing.com you will need the prior written consent of Bespoke Framing.
- II. About the information
- Bespoke Framing does its utmost to ensure that we publish accurate and up to date information. However, we assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of https://www.bespokeframing.com.
- III. Submitted information
- We will use the information submitted from this site solely for the purpose of that submission. Information submitted via the contact form will be used by Bespoke Framing to contact you.
- Email addresses submitted to join our newsletter will be used solely to send you our newsletter.
- IV. Links to other websites
- https://www.bespokeframing.com contains links to other web sites. These are provided solely as a convenience to you and access to any of these linked sites is at your own risk.
- Bespoke Framing does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content.
- V. Limitation of liability
- You agree that your use of https://www.bespokeframing.com is at your sole risk and that you are responsible for all costs associated with your access to, or use of, https://www.bespokeframing.com.
- Bespoke Framing, its directors, employees or any other representative will not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, claims or demands of any kind, whether direct, indirect, compensatory or consequential, related to your use of https://www.bespokeframing.com or the information content, materials or products included on https://www.bespokeframing.com.
- These terms are governed by English law and any dispute will be resolved exclusively by the English courts.
- VI. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- I. The information we collect and how we use it
- If you contact us (either online, in person, via telephone, fax or letter) and provide any personal data (such as name, address, telephone number etc) then this information will only be used in the course of providing service to you. In general, any information you provide to us will only be used by Bespoke Framing and by its agents and service providers. Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law. We will not send unsolicited communications to you unless you explicitly give your consent
- In addition to any personal data you might supply to us, we collect aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us provide you with a better online user experience and allow us to analyse the profile of our visitors and our services. These statistics do not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- II. Cookies
- “Cookies” are small pieces of information between a web server and a web browser, which enable the server to collect information from the browser. Bespoke Framing may use the information supplied by cookies to help us to provide you with a better online user experience and allow us to analyse the profile of our visitors and monitor site traffic. These cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information.
- III. How we protect your information
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. However, once we have received your information, we have put in place various security procedures to help ensure that your information is as secure as is possible.
- We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
- IV. Access to Information
- The Data Protection Act (1998) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- V. How to contact Bespoke Framing
- VI. Website Information.
- This website contains general information only. Nothing on any of these pages constitutes legal or other professional advice and should not be treated as formal advice. You should consult a suitably qualified lawyer or appropriate other professional on any specific problem or matter.