Framing Memorabilia & 3D Objects
Framing objects to display on a wall is the perfect way to make the most of memorabilia. Any object can be framed from football boots to wedding dresses. Many sporting clubs frame their memorabilia including photographs and autographs to record sporting success. It is a more noticeable way of honouring the occasion and perfect for a prize-giving or award ceremony.
The frame is made sufficiently deep to enclose the objects which are presented at an attractive angle. We can advise you on what is the best solution although it is probably best to bring your objects to us and we can discuss your ideas. Please call us for an appointment.
We have framed many varied 3D objects & Memorabilia
We have framed objects from footballs & shirts, tennis racquets, boxing gloves, cricket bats & balls, rugby shirts & balls, ballet shoes, golf ephemera, fishing flies and many other activities and interests. include programmes, tickets, gloves, boots, caps, whistles, golf balls etc. Your framing can be personalised by combining several objects together within one frame.
Items already framed by us at Bespoke Framing include:
- Military and Historical memorabilia - medals, ribbons, badges, dog tags, patches etc.
- Family heirlooms
- Baby and children's items- bootees, identity bracelets, lock of hair, hand & feet cast, ballet slippers.
- Craft designs - needlepoint, cross-stitch, quilts, dollies, batiks etc.
- Sports shirts and memorabilia
- Small musical instruments, records and sleeves, sheet music
- Certificates, awards and trophies
- Pressed and icing sugar flowers
- Wedding keepsakes - tiaras, dresses, garters, flowers
Please bring us your memorabilia - even if you think it is difficult - we enjoy the challenge! Phone us to make an appointment on 01494 433 191 or contact us through out contact page.
For that extra special touch to your items, our memory boxes in our Memories In A Box section offer you something else quite unique - see some examples below.